On day one and each week for 12 weeks, you'll receive an email with links to each of the lessons. They are split into individual recordings so that once you have listened to the relevant introduction once or twice you'll be able to go straight to the practice recording. There are bonus lessons woven into the programme also, to help you get even more from the course and your meditation practices, during and beyond the 12-week program.
- Introduction to MeditationMAGIC! course and to the benefits of meditation.
- A few tips I will share with you now in preparation for meditation to ensure you get the optimum benefit from your practice
- An Introduction to Body Awareness - why this connection is important for health and well-being.
- A 15-minute daily practice - an ideal start and great to come back to when you don't have a lot of time
- May I be Happy Prayer
- A 30-minute practice going deeper, understanding and finding the bliss that is your birthright, your true nature.
- A little advice on creating the meditation habit in your life!
- Introduction - body and mind will work in more beautiful harmony, because of the breath.
- Spinal Breathing Meditation
A nugget of information on how meditation can prevent illness. It's MAGIC!
- Breathing Body Scan - for cleansing your energy field and total rejuvenation.
- Introduction - Every time we realise that the mind is wandering and we come back to the focus of the meditation, we are strengthening our resolve, which is raising our consciousness
- Watching the Mind Meditation
- Thought Filing Meditation
Some tips on self-sabotage and lack of time for practice
- Introduction to how focusing on the breath in a certain way deepens meditation.
The world of difference between our unconscious breath and conscious breathing.
- Breath Sensory Perception Meditation
- Anapanasati Meditation - mindfulness on the breathing. The most profound meditation of all. It helps to strengthen resolve, reduce emotions and their reactions which don't serve our health and bring about the bliss which is our true nature.
- Introduction to the use of sound and vision in meditation.
- Antar Mouna (Inner Silence) Meditation. This practice teaches us to focus and not get involved in 'noise' which doesn't concern us.
- Trataka (Candle Gazing) Cleansing Meditation. This practice releases emotional tension and clears the mind. It takes concentration on an object from the external to the internal environment.
- Introduction to the Subtle Body. Scientists and healers concur that all illness, disease and even injury, start in the energy body.
- Meditation on the Chakras - as energy follows thought, a meditation on these centres helps bring balance to health in mind and body.
- Anuloma Viloma and Prana Shuddhi - a short practice which can follow on from the Chakra Meditation or be an energy balancer when you have little time or when life feels a little wobbly!
- Further Exploration in Meditation - where to go from here.
“This course has opened my mind (literally) to some lesser-known meditation practices. It has been so easy to follow and convenient. Most importantly it's really helped me to cope with stress. I feel a great sense of calm, I'm able to relax better and my sleep has improved drastically”
A. Sonner - Customer
Whether you have been practising meditation and for years or completely new to meditation or mindfulness, you will learn from this course.
Benefits to any meditation do not happen without regular practice.
In this course, you will give have twelve guided practices, all with a comprehensive introduction and explanation.
The answer my friend, is this...
We want to be happy! Pretty simple really.
Sooner or later in life we realise that things, people, even experiences don't make us happy.
Even when we do have them, we usually then worry about losing them.
Since fear and love can't live in the same place we feel that there must be more, more we can have, do or say, to be happy.
You see my friend, happiness is an inside job.
It starts with the self - body, mind and spirit.
Meditation is one way to the self.
This course will show you how and why AND give you guided practices to help you along. And you can begin NOW!